Do your gums bleed? Do you suffer from tooth sensitivity? Both of these are common, but not OK, especially if you also suffer from other forms of inflammation. Your mouth is a piece of the puzzle when preventing, diagnosing, treating and maintaining a multitude of chronic and preventable diseases.
The mouth is an integral part of your body and should be considered when evaluating overall health and medicinal needs. Since poor oral health can cause respiratory distress, malnourishment, pregnancy complications, low self-esteem, and most importantly, can lead to many chronic diseases, such as heart disease, stroke and Alzheimer’s, having regular preventative oral care may be the missing link to your health challenge!
A Dental Hygiene Exam with our registered dental hygienist will involve an extensive review of your medical and lifestyle history in order to:
- Help you determine the possible cause of your oral health concerns.
- Discuss your risk factors for oral disease and explain the unfortunate chronic disease risk associated with poor oral health.
- Obtain records of your current oral health status.
- Provide you with a clear understanding of your personalized treatment protocol.
- Leave you with a smile.
- Complete Periodontal Dental Hygiene Examination
- Dental Hygiene Therapy
- Periodontal Evaluation of Therapy
- Recall Exam
- Oral Hygiene Instruction
- Nutritional Counselling
*Prices vary depending on client needs
Are We The Right Clinic For You?
Have some questions before you sign up for your first appointment? Schedule a FREE 15-Minute Telephone Consult with one of our practitioners.