HST appears with laser and massage, as neither are exempt service from harmonized tax. Physio and acupuncture are exempt
|Initial Physiotherapy Assessment
EFFECTIVE 1 SEP 23
||$90.00 + HST
|Standard appointment - 45 min
||$75.00 + HST
|Package of 10 - 60 min
||$600.00 + HST
||$125 + tax
||$115 + tax
|Massage 75 min
||$110 + HST
||$100 + HST
||$85 + HST
||$70 + HST
- Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy and Acupuncture are covered by most Extended Health Insurance Plans; and most can be direct-billed by the clinic to your insurer.
- Laser is covered by the same insurers when it is included as a part of physiotherapy treatment.
- Stand-alone laser therapy may be covered by Naturotherapy benefits
- Motor vehicle accident treatment plans are covered by third party insurers, although billing procedures vary. Our receptionist can help you with these inquiries.
- Work related injuries, approved by WHSCC, are also funded by them - https://workplacenl.ca/workers/benefits/health-care-benefits/