Avalon Laser Health Physiotherapy and Wellness offers Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture and Laser Therapy treatments to help you recover from muscle and joint pain conditions and injury.
Our physiotherapists, massage therapists and acupuncturist help you in the following ways:
- understand the why of your pain through a thorough assessment;
- we will develop a treatment plan that is tailored to your goals, and suits your lifestyle and time constraints;
- provide the treatment you need, whether hands-on, or exercise based, or Bioflex laser or acupuncture, etc; and to modify the treatments to help you recover and meet your changing needs;
- help you stay motivated. We work together to see that your treatment plan is balanced and include home, work and recreational strategies
- To make things easy for you, and minimize the running around you have to do, we offer the key services under one roof. As a result, this also makes it easier for those involved in your treatment plan to collaborate;
- prevent recurrences and ensure your muscle and joint system can contribute to good health. We can provide you with a post treatment fitness plan and offer a maintenance plan for occasional review of functional status and modification of fitness plan for as long as you need.
Treatments to help you recover from pain
Physiotherapy - Physiotherapy assessment, manual techniques, education & exercise to restore function following injury, surgery, posture collapse and movement impairment.
Laser Therapy - Add on treatment that significantly reduces or eliminates the requirement for pain medication and accelerates healing
Massage Therapy - General Swedish technique, deep tissue treatments, perinatal massage, sports massage,
TCM Acupuncture - Restores balance to both nervous and hormonal systems in the body,
Posture Rehab - Poor posture causes or complicates a great number of the injuries and pain conditions that we see. For this reason, it is a fundamental consideration in every physiotherapy treatment plan.
Sports and Trauma Program
Sports and Trauma Program - With any trauma, the first priority is to ensure tissue healing, while protecting, correcting and allowing movement throughout all the stages of healing. The overall goal of treatment is to restore pre-injury function, or best possible if pre-injury function is unattainable.
On-line, Virtual and Tele-Rehab
On-line, Virtual and Tele-Rehab - Using the latest new, secure technology, we offer video treatment for your injury and pain.
Chronic Pain Program
Chronic Pain Program - This program is designed for clients in the St John’s area and in rural communities in Newfoundland and Labrador, who will have need of therapy for a prolonged period, or on an on-going basis.
For further information on the conditions we treat and services we offer, or to book an appointment please call 709-753-0155, email: firstname.lastname@example.org