Online Physiotherapy, Laser Therapy and Nurse Practitioner Services
If you would benefit from physiotherapy services and wonder if Virtual care can actually help you; and the answer is a resounding ‘Yes’, you can expect the following:
- The assessment experience itself is focused. The client role is expanded, with respect to describing the pain experience and treatment effects. The therapist role requires full attention, as you are guided through the movements required to understand your pain presentation. It is an experience in active listening, as client and therapist together find consensus on the nature of the pain problem and decide a treatment plan.
- We recognize that the site of pain is not always the source of pain; and it is through this lens that we view all aspects of assessment and treatment. It is important to us, and very do-able with virtual treatment, that we, client and therapist, understand and explore how this impacts our client’s pain presentation.
- Your treatment plan is customized, with respect to assessment findings. It will include physio, and possibly laser therapy, if laser is needed to achieve desired treatment outcomes. Exercises will be graded to the stage of your injury. All aspects of your treatment plan will respect your goals, time constraints, and other personal circumstances.
- It is an approved physiotherapy service; and can be direct-billed where this is an option supported by most extended insurance policies.
Some of the most commonly encountered questions that are easily answered within a virtual visit include:
- What is causing pain? A stiff muscle, a stiff joint, a pinched nerve? etc
- Does your footwear contribute to the pain?
- Is your computer set-up causing pain?
- What’s the best sleeping position for you?
- What can you do at home to relieve pain following injury?; what’s the best position in which to rest an injured limb?
- What happens if exercises are done wrong?
We can provide answers to these questions, and so many more. Our goal is to help you understand your pain, and find effective treatment measures so you may never have to experience such pain again. Unlike other health providers, our goal is to help you fix the mechanical causes, and not just the symptoms.
If it hurts to move, we can help you Get Better, even if you’re stuck at home or live in an under-serviced area.
We offer a free phone consult, if you have questions about our services. To book a phone consult or a Virtual Physiotherapy Appointment, call us at 709-753-0155 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org