There are some changes to our Covid-19 protocols coming as the government continues to provide updated guidelines. Based on the guidance from the government some businesses and organizations are now required to check a person’s vaccination record.
December 21 UpdatesIn light of the most recent government updates and in addition to our Covid-19 guidelines already in place, we have made the following additional changes:
- If you have traveled outside the province in the last 5 days, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- Anyone traveling from an alert level 3 location your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- If a member of your household is isolating, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- Please refrain from coming to the clinic if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms : i.e. sore throat, headache, runny nose, fever, chills, cough or loss of appetite.
NL VaxpassHealth care clinics are not required to check vaccine status, however, moving forward as of Oct 22, 2021, we will be required to check the vaccination status of any clients that would like to use the gym space in our clinic, a record of which will be kept on file.
- NL VaxPasses are required for all clients who will be utilizing the fitness area of the clinic for their therapy. For persons with approved exemptions, they will still be required to present their NLVaxPass. Clients who use the fitness area and do not have their approved vaccination passport, will not be permitted to participate in their therapy until such time when they can provide proof
- Masks will continue to be worn within the clinic due to the inability to physically distance during some of the treatments and therapies
- Social distancing will continue to be promoted within the clinic whenever possible
- Increased disinfecting and sanitizing will continue within all clinics
Check out our fantastic articles. You’ll learn simple strategies that will give you relief and help you build a healthy body and mind.